Eurika is the parent company to Trans-Iskandar Mobility alongside Pengangkutan Awam Iskandar Malaysia (PAIM)
Mobility management is concept to promote sustainable transport and manage the demand for car use and public transportation by changing travelers’ attitudes and behaviors. Basically coordinates information, services and activities to optimize the effectiveness of urban transportation. This is an innovative approach for managing and delivering coordinated transportation services to customers, including older adults, people with disabilities, and individuals with lower incomes.
What we do?
- Plan the algorithm and workflow of the full mobility system.
Design the architecture of the system i.e System Integration, Core Applications and web development.
- Integrate the design with existing transport management systems.
- Supply software and hardware of the system
- Software (Rider Matching applications, Trip Planner, Operating System.)
- Hardware (Servers, computers, network).
- Install the system.
- Clients - Iskandar Regional Development Authority (IRDA)