- Produce design solutions for websites, advertising, corporate communications and corporate identity.
- Manage more than one design brief at a time and allocating the relevant amount of time according to the value of the job.
- Interprete needs and developing a concept to suit the purpose
- Estimating the time required to complete the work
- Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time
- Presenting finalised ideas and concepts to the team
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work
- Contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief
- Work as part of a team of web programmers.
- Candidate must possess at least an SPM (Design Portfolio required), Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Adobe Illustrator, Adobe PhotoShop, Macromedia Flash.
- Good command of English.
- Full-Time position only.
- Let your work speak for itself. Portfolio or sample of work required during interview.
Interested applicant(s) are required to submit a comprehensive resume and links to online sample of work (if any) as well as expected salary and contact telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org